Store Credit Policy
Store Credit Policy
At Flare Audio, we value our customers and appreciate your loyalty to our brand. As part of our commitment to customer satisfaction, we offer store credit to be used towards future purchases. Please take a moment to read and understand our store credit policy before making a purchase.
- Store credit cannot be redeemed for cash. It is only valid for use towards future purchases.
- Store credit is non-transferable and cannot be shared or combined with other customer accounts.
- Store credit cannot be used during sale or promotional periods.
- Customers checking out with store credit will be paying in GBP. If you are located outside of the United Kingdom, exchange rates will apply.
- Store credit will not apply to the shipping costs and does not count towards the free shipping threshold.
- Store credit is valid for 90 days from the point of issue. After this time, any unused credit will expire and cannot be used.
- If store credit is issued due to a product defect or error on our part, we will provide a replacement or refund at our discretion.
- If you have multiple store credit codes, you may apply them to a single purchase, provided that they are all valid and within their expiration dates.
- If an item(s) purchased with store credit is exchanged for a different item(s), any remaining credit will be applied to the new purchase.
- If you return an item(s) purchased with store credit, the amount paid with store credit will be refunded as store credit, and the remaining amount will be refunded in the original form of payment. To receive a refund on the order that the store credit was issued for, you must return all items. However, you do not need to return the item(s) that the store credit was issued for unless you want a full refund, in which case please refer to our refund policy.
We reserve the right to modify our store credit policy at any time without notice. By using store credit, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this policy.