The Promoter: Flare Audio Limited (“Flare”), with registered offices at Unit 11, Chartwell Business Centre, Chartwell Road, Lancing, West Sussex, United Kingdom BN15 8FB.
- This free prize draw (the “Draw”) is open to participants on 24th October 2019 who complete and submit the information required.
- The winners (the “Winners”) shall receive one pair of Isolate® ear protecters, one pair of Sleeep® Flex and a copy of The Magic of Sleep (the “prize”) based on a randomly selected prize draw.
- Prizes will be sent out via standard post.
- The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize of equivalent value.
- Please note that the prize may be subject to change due to circumstances outside of Flare’s control. The Winners shall be notified of any changes as soon as possible. In the event that the Prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, Flare shall not be able to offer an alternative prize.
- The Draw shall open on 24th October 2019 and closes on 30th October at 23:59 (GMT) 2019. Flare reserves the right to amend the Draw Period at its sole discretion.
- The Winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received. The Winners will be notified by 31st October 2019 by email. Failure to provide an accurate email address will result in a void entry.
- Should the Winners fail to respond to the notification and claim the Prize by 20th November 2019, this shall result in the Prize being withdrawn and a replacement Winner being drawn by Flare from a list of reserves.
- Flare, its respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Draw and the immediate family members (i.e. parent, child, sibling, and spouse) of each and/or persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not) shall not be permitted to enter the Draw.
- Entry is free, and no purchase is necessary.
- Flare’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Flare, its agents or distributors, shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this Draw or in accepting or attending the Prize. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of Flare employees or contractors.
- Flare reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the Winners at its absolute discretion. Draw and Prize conditions, and these terms & conditions, may be modified by Flare in its sole discretion without notice.
- The Winners grant Flare permission to use their name and image on Flare’s own social media platforms and websites. An announcement of the Winners may be made on our online platforms and all other forms of marketing platforms.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- By participating in the Draw, each entrant shall indemnify and hold Flare and its parent and affiliate companies and each of their directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents harmless from and against any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Draw or use of the Prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light or any delays or cancellations affecting flights). Flare is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by technical or human error or otherwise which may occur in the processing of entries in this Draw or in the running of this Draw. Flare will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other errors in these terms & conditions or in other materials relating to the Draw.
- The Draw and these terms & conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute arising out of the Draw and or the terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
We understand how important your personal data is. This is why we want you to know exactly how we secure and apply your data to better serve you as a customer. We will always treat your data with the upmost care and we will never sell your data to any third party for marketing purposes.
Personal Information: By "Personal Information" we mean any information relating to you and by which you can be identified directly (e.g. your name) or indirectly (e.g. your IP address which we collect when you purchase a product online).
How we collect your personal data
Online account creation on the Flare website
Purchases via the Flare website, Facebook page and Instagram page.
Phone calls made to Flare
Mail (postal and electronic) sent to Flare
Participation in competitions, prize draws and surveys
What we use your data for
Processing your orders. In order to process your orders, we use third party shipping software and postal services in which we transfer some of your order data. This includes full name, shipping address and contact details.
Providing you with relevant updates about your current and previous orders
Providing relevant answers to customer service enquiries
Serving more relevant ads to you, providing you with a better online service
Providing you with news updates, product launches, special offers and discounts. We use MailChimp to process our mass email campaigns in accordance with their privacy guidelines.
Transfers to third parties: It may be necessary to transfer your Personal Information (name, address, tel. number, e-mail, preferences, interest) to companies associated with Flare® or its agents, in order for them to carry out order research, purchase processing, analysis and marketing on behalf of Flare®.
In case of a change of control at Flare®, we reserve the right to transfer your Personal Information to any company which would take over any control over Flare's® activities. Please be also advised that Flare® may have to disclose specific information to third parties (courts, administrative bodies, etc.) if required by law.
How to communicate your preferences or to exercise your rights to have your Personal Information rectified, blocked or deleted: At the time you provide your Personal Information to Flare® (for example, at the time of purchase), you can express your marketing preferences in respect of the Personal Information (mailing address, e-mail address, phone number) you share with us. Check boxes on the website or on the offline document whereby your Personal Information is collected allow you to opt-in or opt-out of receiving updates on our products and services or on the product and services of our commercial partners. If Flare® has used your data after receiving this information from another company to which you provided your data, you will be able to express your preference at the time Flare® contacts you. You can then always contact Flare® and ask that your information will not be used for direct marketing purposes.
Contact us either by phone on 00 44 (1)903 761 00, by e-mail (email@example.com) or by post to Flare Audio Limited, Unit 11 Chartwell Business Centre, Chartwell Road, Lancing, West Sussex, BN15 8FB, United Kingdom, to update your Customer Communications preferences or if you want to exercise your rights to access your data and/or have any information we hold about you rectified, blocked or deleted if no longer necessary.
Changes to the Policy. This policy may be revised from time to time. We will post changes on this website and inform you via e-mail or mail. If you do not object to such a change within 14 days upon receipt of our information, the new policy will apply. We highlight the effects of no-replies in our communication. In case of objection to the new policy, the old terms shall stay in place.